Trying to plan for the future?
If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.
The best thing we can do as the workers of the future commercial world is to be well-informed of the trends and impacts of international commerce.
Lucky for you, we’ve got you sorted out. At our Global Prospects Forum, we invite you to a night of professional insights about the trends of Australia’s role in international commerce with an array of diverse panelists featuring:
- Jeremy Dicker, Deputy Director of Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Pierre Le Queven, Trade Advisor of French Embassy Trade Commission
- Professor William Clapton, Head Lecturer of UNSW Australian Trade and Foreign Policy Faculty
- Helen Lorigan, Director of CPA Australia, Sapien Ventures
- Sandya Raj, FAETHM AI, Saas Platform Information Technology and Services
- Jingmin Qian, Director of Australia China Business Council
- Russell Comeau, Political and Economic Chief, U.S Consulate General, Sydney
These honoured guests can also provide insight into the different career paths you can consider, such as working for the government or in the Intelligent Services sector.
In addition to this, there will be free refreshments for our attendees.
It’s going to be hard to find an opportunity to have networking opportunities with internationally-connected organisations like these so don’t miss out on the chance to begin your international career!
Register NOW at – https://globalprospectsforum.eventbrite.com.au